JOB OPPORTUNITY: Assistant General ManagerFeb 21, 2012 - 09:16 CST
Assistant General Manager - Business Operations & Franchise Enhancement
- the type of leader that gravitates to challenge with a view that the status quo is only a position of the moment, not a place to protect or take comfort in?
- thoughtful and see that the best solutions tend to be created through collaboration, creativity and diverse contributions?
- comfortable with your opinions being challenged by others?
- viewed as someone who would rather help draw the lines than walk them?
- capable of engaging customers in an insightful manner and know the importance of serving their needs and addressing their concerns?
If these attributes resonate with you, then we want to discuss an exciting leadership opportunity with the Swift Current Broncos.
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager is responsible for supporting the introduction of the Broncos newly developed Strategic Management & Business Plan and Governance Structure, setting the tone and bringing together the Broncos diverse and geographically dispersed regional customers towards creating greater levels of cooperation and overall franchise prosperity along with creating an inclusive and considerate corporate culture and fostering an outstanding customer service orientation.
- Proven expreience working in the sports and/or entertainment industry
- Strong executive management skills
- Solid expereience working on/or with Board governance models
- Strong leadership and communication skills
To explore this exciting leadership opportunity and discover how you can become part of Bronco Nation, please submit a resume and cover letter in confidence by March 15, 2012 to:
Phone: 306-773-1509 ext. 3